Monroe Country Club Bridge
From under U.S. 601 bridge
Photo taken by Jimmy in June 2018
BH Photo #429121
This is a small bridge for carts to cross Richardson Creek, at Monroe Country Club.
- Bridge over Richardson Creek on Cart path
- Monroe, Union County, North Carolina
- Open to authorized vehicles only
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.96776, -80.50977 (decimal degrees)
34°58'04" N, 80°30'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/544751/3869577 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 81764 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 7, 2018: Updated by Jimmy: Added categories "One-lane traffic", "Low Water Crossing"