Low Water Bridge
One lane low water bridge crossing Rocky River.
- Bridge over Rocky River on Hillford Rd.
- Union County, North Carolina, and Stanly County, North Carolina
- Open to traffic
- One lane low water bridge
Length of largest span: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 201.1 ft.
Deck width: 19.0 ft.
- Also called
- Rocky River Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.19510, -80.28252 (decimal degrees)
35°11'42" N, 80°16'57" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/565316/3894915 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1999)
- Inventory number
- BH 81585 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 60.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- May 14, 2018: New Street View added by Jimmy