Billy Howey Rd. Bridge
Bridge over the East Fork Twelve Mile Creek rumored to be haunted.
- Bridge over East Fork Twelve Mile Creek on Billy Howey Rd.
- Mineral Springs, Union County, North Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Steel stringer with wooden deck
Length of largest span: 48.9 ft.
Total length: 102.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.97620, -80.68505 (decimal degrees)
34°58'34" N, 80°41'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/528748/3870448 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory number
- BH 81633 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 75.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- May 18, 2018: Updated by Jimmy: Added category "Haunted"