Richardson Creek Bridge - NC 2102
This bridge was built in 1997, to replace a one-lane low water bridge, that was demolished.
- Stringer bridge over Lake Lee, Richardson Creek on NC 2102.
- Monroe, Union County, North Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1997
Length of largest span: 84.0 ft.
Total length: 426.9 ft.
Deck width: 30.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.96067, -80.52258 (decimal degrees)
34°57'38" N, 80°31'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/543586/3868785 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
BH 76866 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 95.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- April 29, 2017: Added by scott b.