Richardson Creek Bridge
Offers a view of the Lake Twitty Dam
- Stringer bridge over Richardson Creek on US 601
- Monroe, Union County, North Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1997
Length of largest span: 64.0 ft.
Total length: 194.9 ft.
Deck width: 64.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.96753, -80.50978 (decimal degrees)
34°58'03" N, 80°30'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/544751/3869551 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
BH 76865 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 94.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- April 29, 2017: Added by scott b.