Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Davidson River on NC 1504 (Old US 64)
- Transylvania County, North Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1921
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 36.1 ft.
Total length: 111.9 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.25494, -82.69804 (decimal degrees)
35°15'18" N, 82°41'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/345525/3902636 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Pisgah Forest
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory number
- BH 50247 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 97.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com