Booger Hollar Bridge
This was partially washed out and damaged by a fallen tree, during tropical storm Florence.
- Bridge over Big Bear Creek on Booger Hollar Rd.
- Stanly County, North Carolina
- Steel stringer, one lane low water bridge, with timber deck
Length of largest span: 28.9 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.1 ft.
- Also called
- Booger Hollar Road Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.25490, -80.27332 (decimal degrees)
35°15'18" N, 80°16'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/566104/3901553 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory number
- BH 81645 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 62.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- May 19, 2018: Updated by Jimmy: Added categories "One-lane traffic", "Low Water Crossing"