Bethlehem Church Road Bridge
This is a scary bridge to drive across at night.
- Steel stringer bridge over Long Creek on Bethlehem Church Rd.
- Stanly County, North Carolina
- Intact but closed to all traffic
- Steel stringer, one lane
Length of largest span: 36.1 ft.
Total length: 253.9 ft.
Deck width: 11.2 ft.
- Also called
- Long Creek Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.22385, -80.25903 (decimal degrees)
35°13'26" N, 80°15'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/567430/3898119 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory number
- BH 81644 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 37.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- February 15, 2020: Updated by Royce and Bobette Haley: Status
- May 19, 2018: Updated by Jimmy: Added category "One-lane traffic"
- Jimmy Walters
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com