Cane Creek Bridge
Concrete arch bridge carrying Memorial Highway (US-64/US-74A/NC-9) over Cane Creek/Lake Lure.
- Concrete arch bridge over Cane Creek on US 64/US-74A/NC-9 Memorial Highway in Lake Lure
- Lake Lure, Rutherford County, North Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1925
Span length: 128.0 ft.
Total length: 128.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Also called
- Tryon Bay Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.41718, -82.19633 (decimal degrees)
35°25'02" N, 82°11'47" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/391387/3919965 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Lake Lure
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- NC 1610052 (North Carolina bridge number)
BH 23316 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 67.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 7, 2019: New photo from Andrew Penik
- February 25, 2019: New photo from Andrew Penik
- January 25, 2019: New photo from Andrew Penik
- December 30, 2018: New photo from Andrew Penik
- February 10, 2017: New photo from Michael Miller
- September 18, 2013: Updated by Michael Miller: Added "Alternate Names"