S. Prong Terrys Creek Wentworth Street Bridge
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in September 2017
BH Photo #403367
Division bridge inspector dates this bridge at 1903
- Concrete rigid frame ridge on Wentworth Street
- Reidsville, Rockingham County, North Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1910, Recon 1922
- Concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 57.1 ft.
Deck width: 21.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.37166, -79.68374 (decimal degrees)
36°22'18" N, 79°41'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/618075/4025977 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 78500 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 23, 2017: Added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com