Greene Street Bridge
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in July 2017
BH Photo #396483
Moved from the Greene Street crossing of the Tar River, to the Baker Street entrance of the Town Commons Park and rehabilitated .
- Parker through truss bridge over Unnamed Creek on Pedestrian Trail
- Greenville, Pitt County, North Carolina
- Open to pedestrians only
- Parker through truss
Total length: 200.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.61514, -77.36755 (decimal degrees)
35°36'55" N, 77°22'03" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/285566/3943844 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Greenville SE
- Inventory numer
- BH 59205 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 10, 2017: New photos from Royce and Bobette Haley
- August 11, 2015: Updated by Royce and Bobette Haley: added build date
- January 11, 2014: Updated by J.P.: Added category "Riveted"
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com