Greens Mill Run Norfolk Southern Railway Bridge
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in July 2017
BH Photo #396791
Dimensions are estimates. posted because of the curious bolting on horizontal bracing.
- Steel stringer bridge over Greens Mill Run on NSRR
- Greenville, Pitt County, North Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 50.0 ft.
Total length: 136.0 ft.
Deck width: 10.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.59960, -77.36951 (decimal degrees)
35°35'59" N, 77°22'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/285347/3942124 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Greenville SE
- Inventory number
- BH 77890 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 14, 2017: Added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com