South Flat River Norfolk & Western Railway Bridge
Looking East. South abutment
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in July 2015
BH Photo #347431
Dimensions are estimates.
- Deck plate girder bridge over South Flat River on NWRR
- Person County, North Carolina
- Intact but closed to all traffic
- Built 1910
- - Norfolk & Western Railway (N&W)
- Deck plate girder
Total length: 140.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.25487, -78.93747 (decimal degrees)
36°15'18" N, 78°56'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/685303/4014191 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numer
- BH 68796 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 27, 2016: New photos from Royce and Bobette Haley
- August 6, 2015: Updated by Royce and Bobette Haley: Added category "Norfolk & Western Railway" per Luke
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com