Bridge over a section of Lake Tillery, bypassed in 2004.
- Steel stringer bridge over Lake Tillery on Sr1110
- Montgomery County, North Carolina
- Built 1935
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 32.2 ft.
Total length: 212.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.23203, -80.06189 (decimal degrees)
35°13'55" N, 80°03'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/585363/3899177 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 92132 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 5, 2021: New Street View added by Jeff Wieland
- February 5, 2021: Updated by Jimmy Walters: Added categories "One-lane traffic", "Bypassed"
- Jimmy Walters
- Jeff Wieland