Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over North Toe River on NC 1304
- Mitchell County, North Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1922
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 367.1 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.02611, -82.32000 (decimal degrees)
36°01'34" N, 82°19'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/381067/3987650 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
- NC 1210143 (North Carolina bridge number)
BH 23293 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 100 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com