Rozzell's Ferry Bridge (Fifth)
Rozzell's Ferry Bridge
The Gastonia Gazette: June 14 1955
BH Photo #459942
This is the current Northbound structure.
- Deck plate girder bridge over Catawba River on Rozzell's Ferry Road (NC 16)
- Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
- Open to traffic (Northbound structure)
- Built in 1955-56
- - F.A. Triplett
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 203.8 ft.
Total length: 1,059.0 ft.
Deck width: 26.0 ft.
- Also called
- Rozzelle's Ferry Bridge (Incorrect later spelling)
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.35010, -80.97213 (decimal degrees)
35°21'00" N, 80°58'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/502532/3911869 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 87168 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 10, 2019: New photos from Melissa Brand-Welch
- November 10, 2019: Added by Tony Dillon
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Melissa Brand-Welch - melissabrandwelch [at] msn [dot] com