Lumber River Bridge
Looks like this was recently replaced. I'm guessing 2017, since it is still in the 2017 NBI.
- Girder bridge over Lumber River on Sr1203
- Hoke County, North Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1951
Length of largest span: 35.1 ft.
Total length: 211.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.97398, -79.37780 (decimal degrees)
34°58'26" N, 79°22'40" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/648082/3871359 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
- NC 930008 (North Carolina bridge number)
BH 82052 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- July 3, 2018: New Street View added by Jimmy Walters