Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Ahoskie Creek Overflow on US 13/NC 42
- Hertford County, North Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1934; rehabilitated 1956
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 18.0 ft.
Total length: 68.9 ft.
Deck width: 28.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.24611, -76.94806 (decimal degrees)
36°14'46" N, 76°56'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/324963/4013006 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- NC 910025 (North Carolina bridge number)
BH 23283 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 90.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)