Peter Guice Memorial Bridge
This is the highest bridge in North Carolina, at about 235 feet tall.
- Girder bridge over Green River on Interstate 26 and US 74 Eastbound lanes
- Henderson County, North Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1968; rehabilitated 1997
Length of largest span: 327.1 ft.
Total length: 1,049.9 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
- Also called
- Green River Bridge
I-26 Green River Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.27417, -82.37389 (decimal degrees)
35°16'27" N, 82°22'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/375045/3904313 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- NC 890112 (North Carolina bridge number)
BH 55023 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 64.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- January 23, 2013: New Street View added by Andy Peters
- December 28, 2012: Added by Andy Peters
- Andy Peters - anpete [at] yahoo [dot] com