Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over an unnamed creek on NC 1932 in Hendersonville
- Henderson County, North Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930
Span length: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 22.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.31250, -82.54694 (decimal degrees)
35°18'45" N, 82°32'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/359371/3908796 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Horse Shoe
- Average daily traffic (as of 1996)
- Inventory numbers
- NC 890355 (North Carolina bridge number)
BH 23281 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 56.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com