Northwest Boulevard Pedestrian Bridge
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in June 2015
BH Photo #349126
Dimensions are estimates. There are actually two pedestrian bridges here. this page is for the Top/oldest bridge.
- Ca.1940 through truss bridge over Northwest Blvd on Pedestrian
- Winston-Salem, Forsyth County, North Carolina
- Built ca1940
- Pratt through truss
Total length: 92.0 ft.
Deck width: 10.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.11081, -80.23853 (decimal degrees)
36°06'39" N, 80°14'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/568534/3996507 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Winston-Salem East
- Inventory numer
- BH 71068 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 19, 2016: Added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com