Vine Street Pedestrian Walkway Bridge
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in June 2015
BH Photo #329670
Has Been Reconstructed with the overhaul of the buildings it serves.
- Truss bridge over Vine Street on a pedestrian walkway in Winston-Salem
- Forsyth County, North Carolina
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 1936
- Pratt through truss
Span length: 61.0 ft.
Total length: 61.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.10105, -80.24038 (decimal degrees)
36°06'04" N, 80°14'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/568375/3995423 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Winston-Salem East
- Inventory numbers
- NC 670650 (North Carolina bridge number)
BH 23255 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 16, 2015: New Street View added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com