Dutchman's Creek Bridge (W)
This is the replacement bridge for old Dutchman's creek bridge built during a realignment (new location) of US-158.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Dutchman's Creek on US-158
- Davie County, North Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1951
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 43.0 ft.
Total length: 127.0 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.94682, -80.53621 (decimal degrees)
35°56'49" N, 80°32'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/541828/3978148 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- NC 590010 (North Carolina bridge number)
BH 54437 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 65.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- May 27, 2019: Updated by Royce and Bobette Haley: Edit Description
- November 12, 2012: Added by Jared Mixson
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com