Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Wilson Creek on FDR 45
- Caldwell County, North Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1941
Length of largest span: 79.7 ft.
Total length: 122.7 ft.
Deck width: 11.5 ft.
- Inventory number
- BH 23236 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 18.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1980)