Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Camp Creek on Blue Ridge Parkway
- Burke County, North Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
Span length: 45.9 ft.
Total length: 45.9 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.97806, -81.91889 (decimal degrees)
35°58'41" N, 81°55'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/417158/3981904 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Linville Falls
- Inventory number
- BH 23234 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2015)
- Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 54.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)