Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over an unnamed creek on NC 1629
- Buncombe County, North Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940; rehabilitated 1963
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 12.1 ft.
Total length: 15.1 ft.
Deck width: 19.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.70833, -82.68333 (decimal degrees)
35°42'30" N, 82°40'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/347721/3952904 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- Inventory numbers
- NC 210489 (North Carolina bridge number)
BH 23230 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2008)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 51 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com