Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over an unnamed creek on NC 197
- Buncombe County, North Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940; rehabilitated 1962
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 11.2 ft.
Total length: 12.1 ft.
Deck width: 22.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.80333, -82.35361 (decimal degrees)
35°48'12" N, 82°21'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/377696/3962980 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Mount Mitchell
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- Inventory numers
- NC 210218 (North Carolina bridge number)
BH 23231 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2008)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 75.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com