Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Blue Ridge Parkway on NC 181
- Avery County, North Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1959
Span length: 47.9 ft.
Total length: 47.9 ft.
Deck width: 34.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.00472, -81.89028 (decimal degrees)
36°00'17" N, 81°53'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/419765/3984838 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory number
- BH 23216 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2015)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 72.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com