Seaboard Coast Line Railroad SR 1472 Bridge
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in November 2017
BH Photo #410692
Concrete encased steel stringer
- Steel stringer bridge over SR 1472 on SCLRR
- Wadesboro, Anson County, North Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1929
- - CSX Railroad (CSX)
- Seaboard Coast Line Railroad (SCL)
- Steel stringer
Span length: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 29.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.98080, -80.08948 (decimal degrees)
34°58'51" N, 80°05'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/583106/3871293 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 79390 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 11, 2017: Added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com