Big Pine Creek Blue Ridge Parkway Bridge No. 6
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley
BH Photo #348481
Bridge was built for $17,520
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Big Pine Creek on Blue Ridge Parkway
- Alleghany County, North Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1936
- Tee beam
Span length: 42.0 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 30.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.49298, -80.96752 (decimal degrees)
36°29'35" N, 80°58'03" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/502909/4038630 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Roaring Gap
- Inventory numer
- BH 70756 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 5, 2016: New photos from Royce and Bobette Haley
- February 4, 2016: Added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com