Big Pine Creek Blue Ridge Parkway Bridge No. 3
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in October 2015
BH Photo #348457
Built at a cost of $11,894.
- Slab bridge over Big Pine Creek on Blue Ridge Parkway
- Alleghany County, North Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1936
Length of largest span: 25.6 ft.
Total length: 55.8 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.49840, -80.95587 (decimal degrees)
36°29'54" N, 80°57'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/503952/4039231 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Roaring Gap
- Inventory number
- BH 70753 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2013)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Not deficient
Sufficiency rating: 69.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- February 4, 2016: Added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com