Little Glade Creek Blue Ridge Parkway Bridge No. 1
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in October 2015
BH Photo #346704
Built at a cost of $20,210.
- Closed-spandrel arch bridge over Little Glade Creek on Blue Ridge Parkway
- Alleghany County, North Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1937
- Closed-spandrel arch
Span length: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
Deck width: 30.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.45150, -81.02277 (decimal degrees)
36°27'05" N, 81°01'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/497959/4034028 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
BH 70167 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 21, 2016: New photos from Royce and Bobette Haley
- November 29, 2015: Added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com