Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Pryor Creek on BIA Route 11
- Yellowstone County, Montana
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1920
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 44.9 ft.
Total length: 46.3 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.77333, -108.29944 (decimal degrees)
45°46'24" N, 108°17'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/709983/5072380 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Cottonwood Creek
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- MT 00000000000C224 (Montana bridge inspection record number)
BH 23207 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 27 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com