Beaver Creek Bridge
Beaver Creek Bridge - Milk River Road
Photo taken by David Jones in October 2017
BH Photo #407753
As of October, 2017, this bridge has been removed and is sitting in a field near its original location. The Montana Dept. of Commerce is replacing it. A temporary bridge is in the process of being constructed with the new bridge to be finished next year.
- Pony truss bridge over Beaver Creek on CR 224
- Valley County, Montana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1915
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 75.1 ft.
Total length: 159.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.41095, -107.10448 (decimal degrees)
48°24'39" N, 107°06'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/344270/5364117 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2002)
- Inventory number
- BH 23196 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 40.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- October 26, 2017: Updated by Christopher Finigan: Added category "Pin-connected"
- October 26, 2017: New photos from David Jones
- David Jones - david2jpix [at] yahoo [dot] com