Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Sarpy Creek on CR 011
- Treasure County, Montana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1925
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 75.1 ft.
Total length: 102.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.29556, -107.13889 (decimal degrees)
46°17'44" N, 107°08'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/335266/5129109 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 23195 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2012)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 28.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)