Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over West Rosebud Creek on CR 207
- Stillwater County, Montana
- No longer exists
- Built 1950; replaced 2004
Span length: 75.1 ft.
Total length: 75.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.38750, -109.58639 (decimal degrees)
45°23'15" N, 109°35'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/610660/5026970 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)
- Inventory number
- BH 23182 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 94.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com