Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over Rosebud Creek on CR 238
- Stillwater County, Montana
- No longer exists
- Built 1945; replaced 2003
Span length: 120.1 ft.
Total length: 120.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.48639, -109.45472 (decimal degrees)
45°29'11" N, 109°27'17" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/620756/5038145 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Roscoe NW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2002)
- Inventory number
- BH 23177 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 89.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com