view from the south
Photo taken by David Jones in October 2017
BH Photo #405794
This bridge was rehabilitated/restored again in 2015. Enclosed are a few photos taken during June of 2015 while the rehabilitation/restoration was in progress.
- Through truss bridge over Big Hole River on CR 017
- Silver Bow County, Montana, and Beaverhead County, Montana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1914; rehabilitated 1947
- Polygonal Warren through truss
Length of largest span: 154.2 ft.
Total length: 230.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 12.2 ft.
- Also called
- Big Hole River Bridge
Pumphouse Road Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.75968, -112.80155 (decimal degrees)
45°45'35" N, 112°48'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/359899/5068925 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 23174 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 59.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- October 13, 2017: New photos from David Jones
- March 27, 2012: New Street View added by Craig Philpott
- April 20, 2010: Updated by Nathan Holth: Added GPS and info.