Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over Big Muddy Creek on CR 425
- Sheridan County, Montana
- No longer exists
- Built 1910; replaced 2004
Span length: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.78583, -104.80806 (decimal degrees)
48°47'09" N, 104°48'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/514099/5403666 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 23173 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2007)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2001)