MRL - Clark Fork River Bridge #14
Photo taken by Garrett Boon in April 2011
BH Photo #196919
Information from NPRHA.org Online Collection
- Through truss bridge over Clark Fork River on MRL
- Paradise, Sanders County, Montana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1908
- - Burlington Northern Railroad (BN)
- Montana Rail Link (MRL)
- Northern Pacific Railroad (NP)
- Four unit through truss
Length of largest span: 187.0 ft.
Total length: 866.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.38250, -114.80036 (decimal degrees)
47°22'57" N, 114°48'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/666028/5250017 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- 2484 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 45426 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 8, 2020: Updated by John Marvig: Added information from NP bridge records
- December 9, 2019: New photo from Geoff Hubbs
- May 5, 2013: Updated by Dylan VanAntwerp: Added categories "Montana Rail Link", "Burlington Northern Railroad", "Northern Pacific Railroad"
- April 8, 2011: New photos from Garrett Boon
- May 31, 2010: Added by Craig Philpott