MRL - Clark Fork River Bridge #12
Photo taken by Garrett Boon in April 2011
BH Photo #196927
Information from NPRHA.org Online Collection
- Bridge over Clark Fork River on Montana RailLink
- Sanders County, Montana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1908, Reinforced date unknown
- - Burlington Northern Railroad (BN)
- Montana Rail Link (MRL)
- Northern Pacific Railroad (NP)
Length of largest span: 150.0 ft.
Total length: 456.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.32178, -114.89216 (decimal degrees)
47°19'18" N, 114°53'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/659281/5243077 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Keystone Peak
- 2566 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 45430 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 8, 2020: Updated by John Marvig: Added information from NP bridge records
- April 5, 2018: New photos from Richard Doody
- March 21, 2018: Updated by John Marvig: Added Build Date from NP Bridge Book
- June 2, 2017: Updated by Christopher Finigan: Added categories "Pin-connected", "Riveted"
- October 8, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added categories "Railroad", "Montana Rail Link"
- April 8, 2011: New photos from Garrett Boon
- May 31, 2010: Added by Craig Philpott