MRL - Clark Fork River Bridge #13
Photo taken by Garrett Boon in April 2011
BH Photo #196923
Information from NPRHA.org Online Collection
- Through truss bridge over Clark Fork River on Montana RailLink
- Sanders County, Montana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1908
- - American Bridge Co. of New York
- - Burlington Northern Railroad (BN)
- Montana Rail Link (MRL)
- Northern Pacific Railroad (NP)
- Three-span Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 187.0 ft.
Total length: 696.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.31622, -114.86669 (decimal degrees)
47°18'58" N, 114°52'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/661223/5242512 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Quinns Hot Springs
- 2547 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 45429 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 8, 2020: Updated by John Marvig: Added information from NP bridge records
- April 5, 2018: New photos from Richard Doody
- March 21, 2018: Updated by John Marvig: Added Build Date from NP Bridge Book
- September 17, 2017: New photos from Garrett Boon
- August 11, 2017: Updated by Christopher Finigan: Added category "Pin-connected"
- May 5, 2013: Updated by Dylan VanAntwerp: Added categories "Montana Rail Link", "Burlington Northern Railroad", "Northern Pacific Railroad"
- April 8, 2011: New photos from Garrett Boon
- May 31, 2010: Added by Craig Philpott