Photo taken by David Jones
BH Photo #371020
Previous location was 46.519674, -112.807984
- Relocated through truss bridge behind Montana State Prison Museum; formerly located over Clark Fork on Rock Creek Road in Garrison
- Powell County, Montana
- In storage
- Built 1912; relocated ca. 2006
- Pin connected Pratt through truss with A-frame portal bracing
Length of largest span: 126.0 ft.
Total length: 128.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 13.2 ft.
- Also called
- Clark Fork Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.39305, -112.73760 (decimal degrees)
46°23'35" N, 112°44'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/366410/5139187 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 23140 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 30, 2016: Posted photos from David Jones
- May 3, 2010: Updated by J.P.: bridge has been replaced
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- HAER MT-116 - Garrison Bridge, Spanning Clark Fork River at Sawmill Road, Garrison vicinity, Powell, MT