Yellowstone River Bridge
I didn't see it driving 89 this summer and street view shows UCEB.
- Through truss bridge over Yellowstone River on CR 322
- Park County, Montana
- Built 1908
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 215.9 ft.
Total length: 294.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.4 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.11222, -110.79111 (decimal degrees)
45°06'44" N, 110°47'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/516431/4995438 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Electric Peak
- Average daily traffic (as of 2002)
- Inventory number
- BH 23122 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 98.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- January 22, 2011: Updated by Clark Vance: Changed to lost
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com