Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Through truss bridge over Musselshell River on CR 101
- Musselshell County, Montana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 140.1 ft.
Total length: 145.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 15.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.50750, -108.21417 (decimal degrees)
46°30'27" N, 108°12'51" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/713728/5154207 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 23109 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 57.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)