Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over Clearwater River on Boy Scout Road (CR 70)
- Missoula County, Montana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938; rehabilitated 1985
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 19.0 ft.
Total length: 400.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.18429, -113.51662 (decimal degrees)
47°11'03" N, 113°30'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/309335/5228716 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Seeley Lake West
- Average daily traffic (as of 2002)
- Inventory number
- BH 74597 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2015)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 61 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com