Kootenai Falls Suspension Bridge
This bridge is one of only a few swinging suspension bridges remaining in the country, and the only remaining eyebar chain swinging suspension bridge.
- Eyebar suspension bridge over Kootenay River on Pedestrian path
- Kootenai Falls, Lincoln County, Montana
- Open to pedestrians only
- Swinging eyebar chain suspension bridge
Span length: 210.0 ft.
Total length: 210.0 ft.
- Also called
- Kootenai Falls Swinging Suspension Bridge
Kootenay Falls Suspension Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.45316, -115.77159 (decimal degrees)
48°27'11" N, 115°46'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/590827/5367397 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 80619 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 26, 2018: New Street View added by Amanda