BNSF - Russell Coulee Bridge
Built using secondhand girders.
- Deck plate girder bridge over Tributary of Ross Fork Creek on BNSF Railway
- Judith Basin County, Montana
- Open to traffic
- - BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Great Northern Railway (GN)
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 30.0 ft.
Total length: 115.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.88206, -109.80549 (decimal degrees)
46°52'55" N, 109°48'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/591012/5192751 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 88699 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 24, 2020: Added by John Marvig