BNSF - Bridge #116.99
Built using secondhand girders.
- Deck plate girder bridge over Tributary of Ross Fork Creek on BNSF Railway
- Judith Basin County, Montana
- Open to traffic
- - BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Great Northern Railway (GN)
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 65.0 ft.
Total length: 125.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.85691, -109.81602 (decimal degrees)
46°51'25" N, 109°48'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/590252/5189943 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 88698 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 24, 2020: Added by John Marvig