Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Baring Creek on Going-To-The-Sun Road
- Glacier County, Montana
- Unknown status
- Built 1932
- Closed-spandrel arch
Span length: 71.9 ft.
Total length: 71.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.3 ft.
- Inventory number
- BH 23043 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/1999)
- Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Not deficient
Sufficiency rating: 66.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1997)